Installation of JBOSS FUSE 6.1.0 on Red Hat 6.1.
Steps for installing the JBOSS FUSE 6.1:
1) Download the JBOSS FUSE Software from the Red Hat Site
2) Choose the type of installation you want to perform.
3) Download the Full installation ZIP folder from the above mentioned Redhat site.
4) For this JBOSS FUSE installation, we likewise need a supporting JDK. I have downloaded the JDK 1.6 and I have installed it in my system.
5) Download the JDK from the below link:
6) Once, after downloading a ZIP file of the JBOSS FUSE 6.1.0 just copy that to the path where you wish to install the JBOSSFUSE.
For example: In my PC I have copied the file to /app/sboxj52dev/jboss-fuse-full-6.1.0.redhat-379.zip
7) Now extract the files in the above zip folder into the same location as mentioned above. After extracting a folder will be created in the same
For Example: /app/sboxj52dev/jboss-fuse-6.1.0.redhat-379
8) Now Before starting the JBOSS FUSE instance, check and update the login details for the console.
9) The login credentials will be present in the users.properties file and they will be commented.
10) Now go to the path where the users.properties file is located and edit the file by uncommenting the credentials in the file (means enabling).
For example: in my PC the location of the file is /app/sboxj52dev/jboss-fuse-6.1.0.redhat-379/etc/users.properties.
11) When we open the above file we can see a line which will be commented #admin=admin,admin. Just remove the # which is present before the admin and save the file.
12) Now go to the bin folder, i.e. /app/sboxj52dev/jboss-fuse-6.1.0. redhat-379/bin there you can see the executable files present.
13) Now for stating the JBOSS FUSE Instance just run the file named fuse present in the bin folder.
Example: /app/sboxj52dev/jboss-fuse-6.1.0.redhat-379/bin/fuse. But we have to run in like this ./fuse
14) When you run the instance it shows a message like JBOSS FUSE and it shows the version of that, Red Hat URL and the management console link (IP and Port).
15) For accessing the JBOSS FUSE console use: http://127.0.0.1:8181/hawtio.